Colorful Corn Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups diced green pepper
- 2 cups diced sweet red pepper
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. In a microwave-safe dish, combine oil and garlic. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds. Cool. Whisk in lime juice. Pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Corn Salad(7)
Sort By :
Have made this dish countless times over the years. I added cilantro and a diced jalapeño. Always a hit!
I have made this salad several times since seeing it in the magazine. It has always been a big hit as a salad or salsa with chips. I will make it again in a few weeks.
This is a favorite for our family. I serve it with BBQ or any smoked meats in the summer. I add jalapeno's to taste (3 or 4 for us, we like it spicy). I have used red onion instead of green and that works great too. Fresh grilled corn is delicious if you live in corn country. The secret is the dressing and it is fantastic!
This is such delicious change of pace from the normal tossed salad or pasta salad on a buffet table. I took this to a church pot luck and it was one of the first dishes to be emptied. Everyone raved about the fresh flavor.
I have been making this side dish for years. Not a fan of celery so I added a diced jalepeno to kick it up a notch. Love it !
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Southwest Salads >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >