- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (13 ounces) corn relish
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet orange pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Colorful Corn 'n' Bean Salad
Sort By :
"This is the best bean salad I've ever had! It's so easy to throw together and beautiful looking. I went wild and used a whole can of kidney beans, by the way. This is a real winner--extra good with a Tex-Mex entree."
"I need to add that the leftovers; 24 hours later were much better. Very tasty. I would raise my rating to 4 stars if the site allowed."
"This was good but not great. It might taste good as a dip with tortilla chips instead of a salad."
"Dibble1-corn relish is available here in the midwest (Iowa) in jars like pickle relish. My grama used to can her own. It is usually corn, red &/or green peppers, onion, maybe tomatoes, maybe celery with a tangy sweet 'dressing' (often vinegar and sugar and oil, etc. It would be sold with the pickles. Hope that helps.There are recipes for fresh corn relish here on TOH as well as other sights."
"Soooo easy! Soooo delicious! And healthy, too?! It's a 5-star winner at our house!"