- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (13 ounces) corn relish
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet orange pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Colorful Corn 'n' Bean Salad
"I liked it, my family didn't. Hubby said it needed vinegar. He's strange! LOL! Will take to family cookout on Sat."
"Very easy to make with the corn relish as the sauce. Everyone like it. Very light and tasty."
"This is the best bean salad I've ever had! It's so easy to throw together and beautiful looking. I went wild and used a whole can of kidney beans, by the way. This is a real winner--extra good with a Tex-Mex entree."
"I need to add that the leftovers; 24 hours later were much better. Very tasty. I would raise my rating to 4 stars if the site allowed."
"This was good but not great. It might taste good as a dip with tortilla chips instead of a salad."