Colorful Coleslaw Recipe
We enjoy the interesting blend of flavors and textures in this crisp cabbage slaw. It adds nice color and refreshing crunch to our Christmas feast.
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1. In a bowl, combine cabbage and parsley. Combine the yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours. Just before serving, add grapes, almonds and sesame seeds; mix well. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1/2 cup: 69 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Coleslaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC