Colorful Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1. Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Brush with oil. Combine the chicken, barbecue sauce, onion and garlic; spoon half over crust.
- 2. Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Top with remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the peppers, Gouda cheese and basil.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice: 401 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1098mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Chicken Pizza
"My family really enjoyed this simple pizza. We love customizing it with our favorite veggies and cheeses."