Colorful Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Brush with oil. Combine the chicken, barbecue sauce, onion and garlic; spoon half over crust.
- Sprinkle with pizza cheese. Top with remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the peppers, Gouda cheese and basil.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Colorful Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
"My family really enjoyed this simple pizza. We love customizing it with our favorite veggies and cheeses."
"I made this for lunch yesterday and I have already been asked to make it again. It was excellent. Next time I will be making two as everyone wanted seconds and thirds. I think our local pizza shop just lost a customer."