- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and salt if desired. Stir in the chicken. Spoon about 1/2 cup into each croissant. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Chicken Croissants
"Excellent chicken salad recipe! I made this to share at a wine tasting picnic, and everyone loved it! The store didn't have croissants, so I served it on those Hawaiian rolls instead. The salad was delicious on those as I'm sure it would be on croissants. This is a keeper!"
"I loved this recipe so much that I made this in the cafe I managed and it was an immediate hit. I also made this at a family event and my 19 yo brother, my sister, and my mother all request this recipe from me at lease twice per year. It is by far my favorite chicken salad recipe!"
"My husband doesn't like celery, cranberries, or mayo BUT we both devoured this in minutes! YUM!"