- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the oil, carrots, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, ham and onion. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the rice; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Vegetable Medley in Country Extra March 2002, p51
Reviews for Colorful Cheesy Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review