Colorful Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olives, green pepper, onion and pimientos. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 135 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Colorful Cauliflower Salad
"Salad is pretty but not the most delicious. It's good, especially if you like cauliflower. Probably will not make again."