Colorful Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olives, green pepper, onion and pimientos. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 135 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Colorful Cauliflower Salad
"Salad is pretty but not the most delicious. It's good, especially if you like cauliflower. Probably will not make again."