My husband and I are both retired and attend many potlucks for the various clubs we're involved with. This colorful salad serves as a nice side dish for any main meal.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olives, green pepper, onion and pimientos. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Cauliflower Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p61
Reviews for Colorful Cauliflower Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2013
"Salad is pretty but not the most delicious. It's good, especially if you like cauliflower. Probably will not make again."