Colorful Cauliflower Salad Recipe
My husband and I are both retired and attend many potlucks for the various clubs we're involved with. This colorful salad serves as a nice side dish for any main meal.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olives, green pepper, onion and pimientos. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Cauliflower Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p61
Reviews for Colorful Cauliflower Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2013
Salad is pretty but not the most delicious. It's good, especially if you like cauliflower. Probably will not make again.