Colorful Brunch Frittata Recipe
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 14 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, mushrooms, peppers and onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, basil, salt and pepper; stir into vegetable mixture.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Colorful Brunch Frittata(1)
Sort By :
I made this recipe for my family's Christmas brunch and it was everyone's favorite! Be prepared to bake it longer and watch to make sure the top does not get too dark but I would definitely make this again. My husband said it is his new favorite egg casserole recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >