Colorful Bean Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the beans, corn and onions; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 226 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 641 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Bean Salad
"Love this salad. my husband asks for it often and it is very simple."
"This was so simple, healthy and delicious. Fantastic alone, my kids loved it with chips too. It will definitely become a regular go to side dish from now on. LOVED it!"