- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
- Serve immediately or before refrigerating and baking, cover and
- freeze casserole for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen egg bake: Completely thaw in the refrigerator
- overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes
- before serving. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 267 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.