Colorful Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1 medium tomato, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, add avocado and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Avocado Salad(3)
Sort By :
Wonderfully simple dish that my whole family loved. I usually make it a day before I plan to serve it so all the flavors have time to mesh.
Made as directed and this turned out really good. Next time I might decrease the red onion though. Will def make again, Thanks!
This was extremely good. Crunchy and very flavorful. I added sea salt and fresh pepper for some additional flavor. Great with steak or tri tip.