Colorful Avocado Salad Recipe
I appreciate the crisp, fresh vegetables and bright colors in this nutritious salad. A friend gave me the idea for this recipe while we were discussing salads. —Bev Lehrman, Gijoca, Brazil
- 1 medium tomato, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, add avocado and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 190 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Avocado Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC