I appreciate the crisp, fresh vegetables and bright colors in this nutritious salad. A friend gave me the idea for this recipe while we were discussing salads. —Bev Lehrman, Gijoca, Brazil
- 1 medium tomato, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, add avocado and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Avocado Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p7
Reviews for Colorful Avocado Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review