- Remove meat; set aside (discard bones). To beef mixture, add chicken
- broth,, bay leaf, salt, pepper and cayenne; simmer 20 minutes. Add
- onions, carrots, potatoes and mushrooms; simmer 20 minutes or until
- tender. Remove bay leaf.
- In another pot, cover duck with water; simmer until the meat nearly
- falls from bones. Remove meat; set aside. Mix flour and water; stir
- into beef mixture. Cook until thickened. Add rabbit and duck meat.
- Cut puff pastry into 3-in. squares and place on a greased baking
- sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes; place on individual
- servings of meat mixture. Yield: 16 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.