Cold Vermicelli Salad Recipe
Susan Miller of West, Texas notes, "This recipe makes a refreshing light lunch for a pair on a hot day, but it can easily be doubled for a potluck, I make it a day ahead so the flavors can blend."
- 1 cup cooked vermicelli
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup pickled whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 144 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 628mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Cold Vermicelli Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC