- 1 cup cooked vermicelli
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup pickled whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- In a serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cold Vermicelli Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 19
Reviews for Cold Vermicelli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review