- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 cup assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, red onion, green pepper and/or mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten dough into an 8-in. x 5-in. rectangle. Seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until blended; spread over crust. Top with vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Cut into slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cold Vegetable Pizza(4)
Sort By :
I had a one of those refrigerated roll out pizza crusts, so I baked it, and used it instead of the crescent rolls. I think that the crescent rolls are too doughy. This was perfect and a great way to use left over vegetables. My husband loved it and he is pretty picky. Great on a summer day.
I can NOT stress how absolutely YUMMY this simple and fun recipe is!!!! I have made it several times for co-workers and they raved every time. It is SO GOOD! I baked the crescent rolls the night before and after cooling, put them in an air-tight container. I also sliced all veggies the night before. The next morning I made the cream cheese mixture (I used garlic n chive flavored!), spread it on, added the sliced veggies and cheeses ... and WHAAAALLA !! A Masterpiece! Love It! :)
i simply loooove cold pizza!!!
I made this Recipe for a Baby Shower @ my Tops Group! I added other different stuff & put the pizza back into the over to just melt the cheese somewhat & then put it in the freezer to chill for about 10 minutes. I used Garlic Flavor Crescent Rolls, I double the rercipe, it was Great! Everyone loved the Pizza, so now I'm coping the Recipe to share with them. They couldn't keep their paw's off from the pizza. They only left me 3 pieces, I used a large cookie sheet. Very, Very Good!!!!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- July 4th Appetizers >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Appetizers >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >