Cold Vegetable Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 cup assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, red onion, green pepper and/or mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Unroll crescent rolls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten dough into an 8-in. x 5-in. rectangle. Seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until blended; spread over crust. Top with vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Cut into slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise, reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat cheddar cheese) equals 234 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 501 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.