- 4 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Stir in the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cold Shrimp Pasta Salad
"I love it :)"
"Do I have to use reduced fat mayo & yogurt? If I use regular will it still taste as good?"
"Excellent! Even better the next day. Easy, fresh, wonderful!"
"Wonderful,fresh flavor. However, this recipe does not have nearly enough dressing for my taste. I would recommend doubling the amount of dressing and perhaps the peas and shrimp as well."