- 4 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Stir in the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cold Shrimp Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I love it :)"
"Delicious, but too much pasta. I started with 3 cups of uncooked pasta, didn't use all of that. I will make it again but use maybe 1 to 1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta. I added celery and a little bit of cocktail sauce - @ 1 tablespoon."
"Do I have to use reduced fat mayo & yogurt? If I use regular will it still taste as good?"
"This is a wonderful and refreshing salad. It's a big hit when I take it to potluck gathers as a side, but a lot of people tell me it's good enough to be the main course. I use the mini shells and use 3C instead of 4, seems to be a better balance."
"Excellent! Even better the next day. Easy, fresh, wonderful!"