"This salad combines two of my favorite foods: pasta and shrimp. It 's a perfect side for a grilled steak but goes just as well with hamburgers and hot dogs. I've made this many times over the years." —Traci K Wynne, Denver, Pennsylvania
- 4 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Stir in the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Shrimp Pasta Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2008, p59
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cold Shrimp Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review