Cold Pizza Dip Recipe
My sisters and I each have our specialty recipes, and this is mine. Make the recipe your own by adding your favorite pizza toppings to the cream cheese "crust".
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 pound shaved deli ham, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 25 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread cream cheese onto a 14-in. pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with the mushrooms, ham, olives, pepperoni, onions, green pepper and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 225 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Cold Pizza Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC