- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, stems removed or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Cut cucumbers into large chunks; place in a blender with remaining ingredients. Puree; pour into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cold Cucumber Soup
Sort By :
After reading the comment about this soup, I decided to change it a bit. I doubled the amount of dill and added 2 large garlic cloves and one 5 oz. containter of Low-Fat Feta cheese. I thought it was very tasteful and received compliments from all who tried it.