Colby Hash Browns Recipe
My family loves potato dishes, and this is one of our favorites. It's easy to assemble because it calls for frozen hash browns, so there's no peeling or slicing potatoes. When I take it to potlucks, I always return with an empty dish.—Kimberly Lund, Park City, Kansas
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, broth, 1 tablespoon butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in hash browns. heat remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add hash brown mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until potatoes are heated through. Stir in cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Colby Hash Browns
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC