- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 8 red onion rings
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cola
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
- Place the pork chops in a shallow 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion rings. Combine ketchup and cola; pour over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until meat is tender. Serve with couscous if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cola Pork Chops in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p26
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cola Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >