Cola Pork Chops Recipe
“Great flavor and simplicity make this recipe one of my favorites,” writes Tracy Reedy from Dublin, Ohio. “Cola adds sparkly tang to the sauce and keeps the chops tender.”
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 8 red onion rings
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cola
- Hot cooked couscous, optional
- Place the pork chops in a shallow 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion rings. Combine ketchup and cola; pour over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until meat is tender. Serve with couscous if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cola Pork Chops in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p26
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cola Pork Chops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >