These delectable wings are so easy to make, and they offer year-round versatility, from summer cookouts to autumn tailgates. My husband likes them so much he'll stand out in the snow to grill them! —Lisa Linville, Randolph, Nebraska
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 can (12 ounces) cola
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a small bowl, combine hot sauce, cola, soy sauce, cayenne and pepper.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken wings, covered, over indirect medium heat 10 minutes. Grill 30-40 minutes longer, turning occasionally and basting frequently with sauce until wings are nicely glazed. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cola Hot Wings in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p71
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cola Hot Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review