Cola Floats Recipe
- 4 cups cherry cola, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 scoops fudge ripple ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1. In a pitcher, combine cola and vanilla. Place two scoops of ice cream in each of four chilled glasses. Pour cola over ice cream; top with whipped cream if desired and cherries. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 254 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Cola Floats
"This was a fun beverage served with a casual dinner."