Cola Floats Recipe
These thick, frosty floats add fun to any casual meal. TIP: Try substituting other soda-ice cream blends for the floats, such as root beer and caramel-swirl vanilla. —Shannon Roum, Rockford, IL
- 4 cups cherry cola, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 scoops fudge ripple ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1. In a pitcher, combine cola and vanilla. Place two scoops of ice cream in each of four chilled glasses. Pour cola over ice cream; top with whipped cream if desired and cherries. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC