These thick, frosty floats from our Test Kitchen add fun to any casual meal.
TIP: Try substituting other soda-ice cream blends for the floats, such as root beer and caramel-swirl vanilla.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups cherry cola, chilled
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 scoops fudge ripple ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 4 maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine cola and vanilla. Place two scoops of ice cream
- in each of four chilled glasses. Pour cola over ice cream; top with
- whipped cream if desired and cherries. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.