These thick, frosty floats add fun to any casual meal. TIP: Try substituting other soda-ice cream blends for the floats, such as root beer and caramel-swirl vanilla. —Shannon Roum, Rockford, IL
- 4 cups cherry cola, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 scoops fudge ripple ice cream
- Whipped cream in a can, optional
- 4 maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine cola and vanilla. Place two scoops of ice cream in each of four chilled glasses. Pour cola over ice cream; top with whipped cream if desired and cherries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cola Floats in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p25
Reviews for Cola Floats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2015
"This was a fun beverage served with a casual dinner."