Field editor Marian Platt of Sequim, Washington shares her luscious Coffee Whip Dessert, a smooth and creamy finale fit for everyday meals or even special occasions ...and it takes just minutes to prepare!
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 6-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream and additional instant coffee granules, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in coffee. Add marshmallows; cook for 5-6 minutes over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring occasionally. Pour into a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into marshmallow mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with whipped cream and additional coffee granules if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coffee Whip Dessert in Taste of Home April/May 2007, p13
Reviews for Coffee Whip Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review