- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 6-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream and additional instant coffee granules, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in coffee. Add marshmallows; cook for 5-6 minutes over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring occasionally. Pour into a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into marshmallow mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with whipped cream and additional coffee granules if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Coffee Whip Dessert
"Just made this dessert for Mother's Day tomorrow, took a taste, and it is really good! Very creamy, sweet and rich, with a nice mellow (or should I say mallow?) coffee flavor!"
"This is such an incredible coffee marshmallow taste! when I tasted it, I could only describe it as heavenly! I don't do it alone, though. I put it as the top layer of a sundae type dessert because I like my desserts to be crunchy and have bits. This is like a mousse."
"This dessert was insane. I made it for my 10 year old brother, who will only eat food from a restaraunt. It was awsome out of 1 to 5, I give it 1... thousand! If you let the finished dessert set in the fridge for 12 hours, it becomes like a pudding. I love it. The first time anyone in my house tried it they said "WOW!" I agree with them."