Don't buy those expensive tins of flavored coffee when it's so easy and inexpensive to make your own. This mix has a hint of cinnamon.
- 2/3 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In an airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months.
- To make one serving: In a mug, dissolve 2 tablespoons mix in 1 cup boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1-1/2 cups mix (12 servings).
Originally published as Coffee Vienna in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p84
Reviews for Coffee Vienna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review