- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the sour cream, vanilla and salt; gradually beat in chocolate
- mixture. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into
- crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1-1/2 in. of
- hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Heath bars.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Chop the dark chocolate candy bar;
- melt in a microwave and stir until smooth. Drizzle over top of
- cheesecake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 716 calories, 48 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 445 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.