Coffee Shop Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside. Place pecans in a microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes, stirring after each minute; set aside.
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, milk, coffee, cinnamon and salt. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Immediately spread into the prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Cover and store at room temperature (70°-80°). Yield: 2 pounds.
Reviews for Coffee Shop Fudge
Sort By :
"I loved the recipe!!! Only my first time making fudgeXP I did sub a cup of peanut butter chips in, I love that chochlate-coffee- peanut buttery flavor."
"This recipe is delicious. I made some for my neighbor for Christmas and he told me it is the best fudge he ever had."
"I would REALLY appreciate it if recipes were done in the "traditional" way and not microwave!!!!! I DO NOT like preparing foods in microwaves, seriously, just for kicks I had made recipes using the microwave directions and converted it over to "traditional" methods, not only did it turn out better, it saved me no more time than doing it the traditional way! In fact I had chocolate that started to burn, melted things that would have been so much faster and easier than constantly pulling it out of the microwave, stirring, putting it back in, etc., those processes actually took longer and the results weren't anywhere near as good! Microwave cooking is NOT that great!"
"Well loved by all! I am not a coffee drinker but this has a hint that is not too overwhelming to the un-initiated. Extracts such as almond or orange are a great substitute if coffee overtones are not desired."
"I want to try this but I don't drink coffee so what can I put in it's place"