Coffee lovers will delight in this yummy beverage that tastes like a chilled cappuccino. Shirley Glaab of Hattiesburg, Mississippi adds chocolate ice cream to make it rich and creamy.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 cups brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 4 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- In a container, combine coffee and sugar; stir until sugar is
- dissolved. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Just before serving, pour into
- a punch bowl. Add milk; mix well. Top with scoops of ice cream and
- stir well. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 163 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.