Guests will sing your praises when you ladle out this frothy, frosty,ice cream-coffee punch. Try brewing it with different flavored ice coffees for a perky pick-me-up.
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups brewed vanilla-flavored coffee, cooled
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Ground cinnamon
- In a large container, combine the coffee, milk and sugar; stir until
- sugar is dissolved. Spoon ice cream into a punch bowl; pour coffee
- mixture over the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 13 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 228 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.