- 2 quarts cold 2% or whole milk
- 1 cup Eclipse coffee syrup
- In a large pitcher, mix milk and coffee syrup until blended. Yield: 8 servings (about 1 cup each).
Reviews for Coffee Milk
Sort By :
Great drink! I made the syrup myself and it is like a coffee house drink. I will definitely keep this on the hand.
This was delicious!! I love iced coffee and knew I had to try this. I will be keeping this in the fridge at all times. I made my own syrup like directions said but did not cook it on the stove. I just mixed the hot coffee with sugar then added it to the milk.
This recipe couldn't be any easier. I don't drink coffee, but the kids compared it to those bottled frappuccino drinks they love. First batch disappeared in minutes.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Beverages >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >