Coffee Ice Cream Torte
Not only does this make-ahead dessert go over big with company, but it calls for only four ingredients. If you can't find coffee-flavored ice cream, dissolve instant coffee granules in warm water and stir into vanilla ice cream.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- 1 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits or 4 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed, divided
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place ladyfingers around the edge of a 9-in. springform pan. Line the
- bottom of the pan with remaining ladyfingers. Stir 1/2 cup toffee
- bits into the ice cream; spoon into prepared pan. Cover with plastic
- wrap; freeze overnight or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with the whipped
- topping and remaining toffee bits. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 298 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now