Coffee Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine 1-1/4 cups crushed cookies and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- 2. Spread whipped topping over pie. Alternately pipe thin lines of caramel topping and chocolate topping over pie; gently pull a toothpick or sharp knife through lines in one direction.
- 3. Cover and freeze overnight. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with cookies if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 528 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Coffee Ice Cream Pie
"I made this for a company cookoff and was a huge hit. Extremely simple and incredibley good. Will be making again soon."
"very,very good and super easy to put together. i cheated and bought a choc. crust. even my picky grandaughter and her mom loved it. this goes in my keep file. it is pretty enough for company dessert : )"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.