Coffee Ice Cream Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 12 slices; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Spoon ice cream into each cup. Cover and freeze 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Remove cups from pan. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Coffee Ice Cream Cookie Cups
Sort By :
These were yummy but cookie got a
little hard...going to bake them a little less next time so it can be eaten a little easier.
I was careful to watch that the cookie cups did not overbrown, but they turned out rather hard -- too hard to be eaten with the ice cream as a cookie. We did love the flavor of the coffee ice cream and chocolate syrup though.
very good and easy to make in the summer. refreshing
Great recipe. There so many things you can do with this. Thanks for sharing.