"I’m 11 years old, have six brothers and sisters, and we’re always looking for new ice cream recipes. I invented this for my sister’s birthday party, and everyone had compliments and wanted more," writes Marcus Dooley from Red Oak, Texas. "I’ve also tried it with peanut butter cookie dough and different flavored ice creams, but I like coffee the best."
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 12 slices; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Spoon ice cream into each cup. Cover and freeze 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Remove cups from pan. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Coffee Ice Cream Cookie Cups in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Coffee Ice Cream Cookie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review