- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 12 slices; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Spoon ice cream into each cup. Cover and freeze 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Remove cups from pan. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Coffee Ice Cream Cookie Cups
"These were yummy but cookie got alittle hard...going to bake them a little less next time so it can be eaten a little easier."
"very good and easy to make in the summer. refreshing"
"Great recipe. There so many things you can do with this. Thanks for sharing."
"I am so excited to try this recipe! Thank you so much for sharing! Will be making this for the kids this weekend."
"I can't believe all the uproar over someone possibly "stealing" a recipe; moreover an eleven year old. Food brings families together and great times...recipe's are made for sharing. Get over it! It's a great recipe regardless of where it came from and it has made people happy. Congrats on winning!"
"Loved the idea, instead of cookie dough, I had a recipe to make cookies out of a brownie mix which I altered a bit so I was able to roll the dough out and put in the muffin cups. I then used just plain vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce on and I also used frozen strawbery yogurt. My kids loved them. I'm even thinking of trying them in my mini muffin pan and have a variety of ice creams in. I'll still try it with the chocolate chip cookie dough too!"
"OMG... what a great dessert...my family loved it!!!"
"this is awesome... I love it!!"