Coffee Ice Cream Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Cut into 12 slices; press onto bottoms and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- 2. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Spoon ice cream into each cup. Cover and freeze 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Remove cups from pan. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.