Coffee House Slush
Coffee drinks are all the rage these days. This slush rivals any from a gourmet coffee shop.
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a 5-qt. freezer container, stir coffee and sugar until sugar is
- dissolved. Stir in the milk, cream and vanilla. Cover and freeze
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours or until slushy.
- Spoon into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 205 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein.