Coffee House Slush Recipe
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a 5-qt. freezer container, stir coffee and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the milk, cream and vanilla. Cover and freeze overnight.
- 2. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours or until slushy. Spoon into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 5 quarts.
1 cup: 205 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Coffee House Slush
"I've made the basic recipe many times- but I've made 1/2 the ingredients so it fits in my Kitchen Aid icecream freezer. This makes a coffee house slush that is just delicious- it's not icecream, but tastes so wonderful."
"My sister was given a similar recipe. It is wonderful and so is this one. Try it!"