Coffee House Slush Recipe
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a 5-qt. freezer container, stir coffee and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the milk, cream and vanilla. Cover and freeze overnight.
- 2. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours or until slushy. Spoon into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 5 quarts.
1 cup: 205 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Coffee House Slush
"I've made the basic recipe many times- but I've made 1/2 the ingredients so it fits in my Kitchen Aid icecream freezer. This makes a coffee house slush that is just delicious- it's not icecream, but tastes so wonderful."
"My sister was given a similar recipe. It is wonderful and so is this one. Try it!"