Coffee drinks are all the rage these days. This slush rivals any from a gourmet coffee shop.
- 6 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts milk
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a 5-qt. freezer container, stir coffee and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the milk, cream and vanilla. Cover and freeze overnight.
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours or until slushy. Spoon into glasses. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 5 quarts.
Originally published as Coffee House Slush in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p192
Reviews for Coffee House Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review