Coffee Cream Tortilla Cups
Here's a special dessert for two. Crispy tortilla bowls hold creamy coffee-flavored pudding topped with a mix of colorful fresh berries. Amber Zurbrugg of Alliance, Ohio shared the recipe.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 5 tablespoons instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter. Gently press each into a
- 10-oz. custard cup, buttered side up; pleat edges. Combine sugar and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes
- or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream and coffee granules until
- dissolved. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2
- minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour. Spoon into tortilla cups. Top with berries.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tortilla cup equals 548 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 638 mg sodium,