Coffee Cream Tortilla Cups Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 5 tablespoons instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 1. Brush one side of tortillas with butter. Gently press each into a 10-oz. custard cup, buttered side up; pleat edges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cream and coffee granules until dissolved. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Spoon into tortilla cups. Top with berries. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 548 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 79g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Coffee Cream Tortilla Cups
"Just saw this and will absolutely make it. I will modify it with lemon curd instead of using boxed pudding because lemon goes so well with berrie. Berries are at their peak right now so this will be a terrific change for dessert items"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.