Coffee Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookie Recipe
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jonathan, ALDI Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: 24 min. YIELD:38 servings
- 1/4 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon O'Donnells Irish Cream
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Beaumont Instant Regular Coffee
- 18-1/2 ounces Baker's Corner Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
- 10 Benton's Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Baker's Corner Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2. Using an electric mixer, combine butter, water, Irish cream, eggs, coffee, brownie mix, and flour in a medium bowl. Blend on low speed until just blended together.
- 3. Fold in sandwich cookies and chocolate morsels. Do not overmix.
- 4. Scoop dough by tablespoons, spaced 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to wire racks Yield: 38 cookies.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC