- When preparing recipe, spoon mix into measuring cup. In a large
- bowl, combine the eggs, water and 4-1/2 cups cake mix just until
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup
- topping mix. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick
- comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 1 cake (9 servings per batch).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 373 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.