- Transfer meat to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the celery, carrot, onion,
- chicken stock, brewed coffee, parsley, coriander seeds, cumin,
- peppercorns, cinnamon stick and bay leaf; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender. When
- cool enough to handle, shred meat. Skim fat from cooking juices.
- Strain cooking juices, discarding the vegetables, cinnamon stick and
- bay leaf.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup pork onto each bun; top with cheese. Serve with
- cooking juices. Yield: 10 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.