Coffee Bean Bark
Chocolate-coated coffee beans add a yummy crunch to this pretty two-toned bark. We assure that coffee-lovers won’t be able to resist pieces of the chocolaty candy treat.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped coffee beans, divided
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with
- 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl,
- combine the chocolate chips, coffee granules and remaining butter.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted; stir until
- smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup coffee beans. Pour into prepared pan. Chill
- until firm.
- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Stir in
- remaining coffee beans. Spread over chocolate layer. Chill until
- firm. Break into pieces. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ounce equals 142 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.