Coffee Bean Bark Recipe
Chopped coffee beans add a yummy crunch to this pretty two-toned bark. We assure that coffee-lovers won’t be able to resist pieces of the chocolaty candy treat.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped coffee beans, divided
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1. Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter.
- 2. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining butter with coffee granules; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup coffee beans; spread in prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- 3. In a microwave, melt white baking chips; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining coffee beans; spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Coffee Bean Bark
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC