Chocolate-coated coffee beans add a yummy crunch to this pretty two-toned bark. We assure that coffee-lovers won’t be able to resist pieces of the chocolaty candy treat.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Recommended: 42 Easy Desserts That Keep Life Simple and Sweet
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped coffee beans, divided
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, coffee granules and remaining butter. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup coffee beans. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until firm.
- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Stir in remaining coffee beans. Spread over chocolate layer. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Coffee Bean Bark in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p202
Reviews for Coffee Bean Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review